Venture For Canada
- Employees are given mandates to innovate, however often not taught why or how
- Lack of frameworks to address uncertainty to "keep up" with change
- Overcoming obstacles (ex. fear, perception of roles, etc) to innovation
How can we equip Canada's elite graduates with the skills and tools that they need to innovate as "intrepreneurs" across the country?
- Accelerated learning sessions on the principles of innovation and the key characteristics of high-performing responsive teams
- Hands-on workshops to cement behaviour growth through habit formation
- An understanding of what innovation is, and how to bring innovation into team culture and processes
- Tools and methods to overcome their obstacles to innovation
- Practical experience with taking an experimental, "fail forward" mindset
Just how innovative is your organization?
Get a pulse on your organization’s current innovation capabilities by taking our quick five-minute assessment. One of our innovation consultants will be in touch with you to review your score and offer feedback customized to your results.